Best Square Toilet Reviews & Buying Guide 2020
As you care about every room and space of your house, you need to make sure your bathroom looks perfect as well.
Many people can’t just stand old toilets. The bathroom can look great, but if your toilet isn’t good enough, it can give your guests the creeps.
If your bathrooms have great looking toilets, it means you’re a person who maintains hygiene. However, if you didn’t replace your old toilets with new ones, I think it’s high time to go for a change.
There are a lot of toilet types, but I personally think square toilets are great. They are simple yet stylish and holds a compact design.
Here are our Recommended Top 4 Best Square Toilets on The Market
If you’re already thinking of buying the best square toilet, you’re in the right place. I’ll make sure you can get your hands on the good square toilet.
So, without further ado, let’s see what we have got for you.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 4 Square Toilet Reviews
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions about Square Toilet
- 3 What’s Now?
Top 4 Square Toilet Reviews
In the following section, you’ll find some of the recommended toilet brands and models that have been popular in the market for a while now. Give all the top Square Toilet reviews a read and pick the one that suits you most.
1. ARIEL Platinum TB336M Contemporary European Toilet
If you want a simple yet premium designed top model toilet, you can pick the Ariel Platinum TB336M. As you look at its white body, its sleek finish will impress you. You’ll love it, your family will love it, and your guests won’t forget to say, ‘You got some taste.’
I know you don’t want your money to go to waste. Investing in something durable is always a must. Therefore, the Ariel Platinum TB336M European toilet can be your best pick.
The heavy-duty construction it boasts ensures the durability of the product. Want a toilet which goes for the long run? Get your hands on the Ariel Platinum TB336M.
Old type toilets grow stain, molds, and mildew often. You don’t want your bathroom to look like a horror movie chamber, do you? Get your hands on the Ariel Platinum TB336M then.
It has a stain-resistant feature which is backed up by high-quality glaze. This feature prevents stain, molds, and mildew from growing on your toilet. As a result, the toilet always maintains its mirror look.
Want to save your water bills? Old toilets use a lot of water per flush. As a result, you end up receiving a lot of water bills at the end of the month. Plus, the environment needs water as well. Too much water wastage can harm our environment.
Save water and your water bills by getting the Ariel Platinum TB336M. With just a single flush, the toilet can wash off all the solid wastes using 1.3 gallons of water. Thus, you’ll have less amount of water charge.
- It comes with a premium design and sleek finish, which makes it look simple yet rich.
- The heavy-duty construction ensures the product has enhanced durability.
- The stain-resistant feature with high-quality glaze prevents the growth of stains, molds, and mildew.
- Using only 1.3 gallons per flush, you can wash off all the solid wastes. As a result, you’ll save water and water bills.
2. Duravit 2157010005 Durastyle Toilet
As you sit on it, your legs and joints will have enough room to remain relaxed and comfortable. As a result, unlike the old toilets, you won’t feel any pain or discomfort in your joints after you’re done with your loo.
Its dual Syphonic Jet Flush technology washes off all the solid wastes within a blink, making sure they go down and stay down. Moreover, the flush uses less amount of water to gulp in all the wastes, allowing you to save water and water bills at the end of the month.
Stains, molds, and mildew can make your toilet look disgusting. Besides, they destroy the durability of toilets. Old toilets attract more stains, molds, and mildews.
Get yourself the Duravit 2157010005 instead. It comes with Hygienic Glaze 2.0 feature, which destroys and prevents bacteria, unwanted smell, stains, molds, and mildews. As a result, your toilet remains shiny all the time maintaining its mirror look.
The best products come with the best warranty offers. Duravit 2157010005 is not an exception. It is backed up by a 5-year warranty offer. It means you can expect this toilet to last at least for 5-years.
However, if you do face any problem, you can have your problems fixed for free, with no questions asked.
- The Duravit 2157010005 comes with a very comfortable height, offering you enough room for your legs and joints to relax as you sit on it.
- It uses less amount of water each flush, unlike its competitors, allowing you to save water and water bills at the end of the month.
- The Hygienic Glaze 2.0 feature prevents stains, molds and mildews. It helps the toilet to maintain its mirror look.
- The toilet is backed up by a 5-year warranty offer. So, if you face any problems, feel free to have your problems fixed for free.
3. EAGO WD333
If you’re still looking for a square toilet, you might want to have a look at the EAGO WD333. The heavy-duty construction with a sleek ceramic look makes the toilet an example of richness.
It should be mounted on walls, unlike the normal toilets, so you won’t have to stress about its compactness. It blends in perfectly anywhere you want to keep it.
The height of your toilet matters a lot. If you don’t have the toilet that matches your height, you won’t be able to sit comfortably. After using the toilet, as you get up, you might feel pain in your legs and joints.
Usually, old toilet models come with unmatched heights, which makes you go through this horrible experience. The EAGO WD333 is ADA compliant, which means, it comes with the perfect height of your choice.
As you sit on the toilet, your legs and joints will get enough room to stay relaxed. People with physical limitations can use this toilet very easily. Got a granny in your home? Get yourself the EAGO WD333 so that she can use it with convenience.
Get rid of the old toilets as soon as possible if you don’t want your water bills to raise. Old toilets use a lot of water per flush to wash up the waste. Get yourself the EAGO WD333 instead.
Its dual-flush system lets you use 0.8 gallons of water to wash off the liquid wastes. You can push the other button to wash off all the solid wastes using only 1.6 gallons of water. As a result, you’ll be able to save a lot of water and your water bills at the end of the month.
- It comes with heavy-duty construction that ensures enhanced durability.
- It comes with a very compact design and sleek finish with a premium look.
- It has ADA compliant features. When you sit on it, your legs and joints will have the comfort they deserve.
- It uses only up to 1.6 gallons of water per flush. As a result, you’ll be able to save water and money.
4. American Standard 28157128020 Town Square Toilet
The American Standard Toilet will meet your demands. American Standard is one of the leading brands in the toilet industry, so you don’t have to question its brand loyalty.
American Standard 2817128020 Town Square toilet boasts a heavy-duty construction which makes it durable enough to last for years. With a sleek finish and shiny mirror look, the product gives a posh vibe.
Old toilets can give you a hard time flushing. A single flush might not wash off all the solid wastes. You have to use more flushes, and you’ll end up wasting a lot of water.
Get American Standard Town Square. It washes off all the solid wastes with its powerful flush with one go. Once the wastes go down, there’s no returning.
In the MaP (Maximum Performance) tests, the American Town Square toilets received the highest possible ratings. It handled 1000 grams of solid waste in a single flush. So, you can depend on this toilet with your eyes closed.
Want to save water and water bills? In one single flush, it uses only 1.28 gallons of water, washing off all the solid wastes. Unbelievable, isn’t it? You’ll be able to save a lot of water, and you’ll receive fewer water bills from now on.
Stains, molds, and mildew can give you a hard time. Old toilets attract stains, molds, and mildews often. Replace your toilet with the American Standard 2817128020 toilet. Its EverClean surface technology prevents stain, molds, and mildew from growing. As a result, the toilet clean maintains its shine for a long time.
Have you got any issues with your toilet? Get your problems fixed without spending a penny. The toilet is backed up by a 10-year limited warranty offer.
- Its heavy-duty construction makes the product durable and long-lasting.
- Uses up to 1.28 gallons of water per flush, so, you’ll save a lot of water and your water bills at the end of the month.
- Its EverClean surface technology prevents stains, molds and mildews from growing. As a result, the toilet maintains its shine for years.
- The toilet offers a 10-year limited warranty offer. You can have your problems fixed for free if you face any problem.
Frequently Asked Questions about Square Toilet
- What kind of water line should I connect with the Ariel Platinum TB336M?
Ans. You will have to use the standard US piping.
- Does the EAGO WD333 come with toilet seats?
Ans. Yes, you’ll be able to get a toilet seat with the whole set.
- Are all these toilets environment-friendly?
Ans. All the toilets above are tested and environment-friendly certified.
- Does the American Standard Town Square toilet make a loud sound while flushing?
Ans. When you flush, you’ll see the toilet takes all the solid wastes down within 5 seconds, making no sound at all.
You’re investing in a lot of things in your home. Why would you keep your bathroom old and pale?
When there are toilets with a lot of advanced features to make your life easier, I don’t see any reason to use old ones.
Replace your old toilets right away with the best square toilet.
I hope this article will help you a lot to decide which one you should choose.
Check more details about